- 2014 – Nominated to “Mies van der Rohe” award (Grønneviksøren student house)
- 2011 – Nominated to “the Norwegian states building award” (Fantoft)
- 2008 – Winner of “the builder award” in Bergen (Steinerskolen)
- 2008 – Nominated to “the Norwegian states building award” (Steinerskolen)
- 2008 – Winner of the Eurpa 40 under 40 award
An annual awards program that celebrates the next new talented generation of European architects. Distribute by; The Chicago Athenaeum: Museum of Architecture and Design and The European Center for Architecture, Art Design and Urban Studies.
- 1999 – Owerall winner of AR award Orphanage, Chhebetar, Nepal
The AR Awards for Emerging Architecture is the biggest and best award for young architects in the world and gives £15 000 in prize money. Intended to bring wider international recognition to a talented new generation of architects and designers, the Awards have attracted entries from more than 90 countries, representing every inhabited continent.
- 1997 – Winner of Ruth and Ralph Erskine award, Orphanage, Chhebetar, Nepal
The Ralph Eskine Award was established by the fund in 1988 and amounts to 10 000 USD. The award is given for innovation in architecture and urban design with regard to social, ecological and aesthetic aspects